Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Legal Mambo-Jambo

I reserve all rights to the images posted on this blog.

So if you wish to download and use any of the photos here for any purpose, please do drop me a mail, it's only polite ya?

Followers

Search This Blog

Nikon Creative Photo Outing

It's been a long time since the last post, and this blog feels dead.
I shall seek to revive this blog from today on!

Here are the pictures from the most recent Creative Photography Outing organised by Nikon Singapore, where we shot everyday objects through a silk screen. It has potential for quite a bit of creative effects! Check these shots out and feel free to tell me what you think!



Nikon Singapore has been very (and I mean really very) generous in the recent months, providing a series of workshops and photography outing for Nikon users to gather and learn from one another (with goodie bags no less!). I am very thankful for the opportunities to better my skills and further the interest! 

Totally looking forward to the next workshop in about two weeks' time already!


No comments:

Post a Comment